• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

backdrop banners?

IGD

I know alot of club owners/club promoters and alot of them are asking about the backdrop canvas/banner not sure what its really called, was wondering anyone knew a good place i could outsource to that could do something that size for a good price? something like this. and im sorry if this isnt the right section, wasnt too sure where to post it...

Attachments

• canvasbackdropsthumb.jpg
    canvasbackdropsthumb.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 140

thmooch

Fellers has the stand. Check the Merchant section for a supplier for the printed banner. Pole pocket top and bottom.

mnapuran

We do these.... Heck, I'd say most of the time we do them in-house on 54" banner scrim and seam them together to make either 8' or 9' tall (typically 8-10' wide). Never had a complaint on them either.

We did 2 of them week before last for a formal event last Saturday evening...

Attachments

• BD1.jpg
    BD1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 102
  • BD2.jpg
    BD2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 114
  • bd3.jpg
    bd3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 107
J

john1

Yeah matte banner material works good.

Have never had a order go through for these though, Everyone thinks they should be like $10

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Research BN or JN 5 along with extension kits for those. They work great....reasonably priced. Typically do Pole pockets on them top and bottom Seaming doesnt look horrible but we do loads of prints for these on 13oz matte. Typically dead flat material we stock in 98 or 126 in widths.

signs2trade

We make these on a daily basis. We also sell the stand. We make these in one piece up to 10' wide.
Keith
Signs2Trade...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
That photographer sure has a long lens to shoot someone only 3 feet away....

wayne k
guam usa

IGD

If you push it they will come.....lol.

I've only had one request for a backdrop and it was a typical tirekicker response once I quoted on it.

*crickets*

Quoted the job and never heard back.

well these guys have money and they have been paying way too much in my opinion, im not gonna specify on price but I know one of them payed well over what its worth

jkdbjj

Ideally this need to be on fabric not matte banner material. Too many people are peddling matte banner material. These look like crap when photographed, there is still a glare, and they are a ***** to store and transport. The fabric versions however, is easy to store and transport can be resued, washed and stored over and over. They cost more, but educating the customer makes it an easy sell.
Just my 2 cents.

IGD

Ideally this need to be on fabric not matte banner material. Too many people are peddling matte banner material. These look like crap when photographed, there is still a glare, and they are a ***** to store and transport. The fabric versions however, is easy to store and transport can be resued, washed and stored over and over. They cost more, but educating the customer makes it an easy sell.
Just my 2 cents.

the ones i always see are like the vinyl, but where do you get the fabic ones printed at that big?

signs2trade

LOL....Might not sell one everyday but we do sell them on a weekly basis.....Have probably only sold 15 or so this month.....We can print the step and repeat banners and finish them with heat welded pole pockets, sewn pole pockets, taped pockets or grommets depending on your application.....
When ordering a step and repeat for a pole let us know what size the pole is so we know how big to make the pocket.The most popular sizes are 8' x 8' step and repeats, 8' x 10' backdrops and 8' x 12' large repeat banners. Signs2Trade can print your Step and Repeat Banner in full, digital color at any size up to 10 feet wide by up to 50 feet in length on a variety of materials including vinyl material and wind resistant mesh.

:pops:

IGD

LOL....Might not sell one everyday but we do sell them on a weekly basis.....Have probably only sold 15 or so this month.....We can print the step and repeat banners and finish them with heat welded pole pockets, sewn pole pockets, taped pockets or grommets depending on your application.....
When ordering a step and repeat for a pole let us know what size the pole is so we know how big to make the pocket.The most popular sizes are 8' x 8' step and repeats, 8' x 10' backdrops and 8' x 12' large repeat banners. Signs2Trade can print your Step and Repeat Banner in full, digital color at any size up to 10 feet wide by up to 50 feet in length on a variety of materials including vinyl material and wind resistant mesh.

:pops:
Yeah ive checked your site and you have great prices and ive seen some customer shout outs about your business, and also your in the same city so im pretty sure ill have alot of future business with you

IGD

Couple of things here based on what I've seen you post.... how do you know they paid "too much" and paid well over what it's "worth"?

How do you know what those are worth? You're new to the business - don't make the same mistake that a lot of startup companies make by thinking they can lowball all the shops that know the market and sell quality products.

I'm not by any means bashing you - you seem keen to learn all there is to learn but I'm just saying, there's a reason companies charge what you may consider as "too much" for their products. Also without knowing who prints these or how they're made I'm really not sure how you came to that conclusion anyways....?
$600 for a 8'x8' and with a simple pattern, is too much.

401Graphics

Just my 2 cents.
This is matte banner. one pic shows a straight on shot with flash on camera, and the glare is just barely noticeable.

Attachments

• 204603_10150151056701364_2224061_o.jpg
    204603_10150151056701364_2224061_o.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 168082_493375846363_2642741_n.jpg
    168082_493375846363_2642741_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 170955_490619041363_2539247_o.jpg
    170955_490619041363_2539247_o.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 94