• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Background checks?

showcase 66

Not sure who all remembers but a while back I posted about being offered another job bringing me back into the engineering world.

We have worked out some great accommodations, in my opinion, so I dont have to travel as much as they wanted me to. I get to work from here and travel only once a month and be gone no more than 5 days.
Will get started with it in November so I will probably not be around as much as I like being on here.

With not being able to be fully available with the business, I am going to be looking for a couple of people to keep the shop moving. I have one lady who I really want to be here but it looks like her husband is being transferred again so she doesn't know how long she will be here. Another sign guy that I have known for a while now left about 5 years ago and I just found out he is back. He sent me an email asking if I was looking for any help last week. Told him not right now but maybe in the near future.

I think he would do good but there has always been rumors about him being into drugs and other things. Dont really want to have that around here.

Right now I have 2 guys that work part time for me but I dont think they could really keep things in order. One can weed vinyl like a machine but applying the vinyl is a different story. The other guy is awesome with everything that comes with making the signs but his people skills are not the greatest. He has a lisp and he thinks everyone makes fun of him about it so he has blown up on people in the past for that.

I want to do a background check on whomever I find but I am not sure where to go. I have looked online and there are tons of sites that say they do the same as the other guy but I dont want to waste my money on crap places.

Was hoping someone in the Signs 101 family has a place you use or how you do background checks.

Thanks in advance for the information.