• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Backlit Signs

Doubletake

Can anyone point me to where I can get signs like these In Canada, Preferably Western Canada.
(and tell me what they are called)

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 89

Andy D

We would call them remote channel letters. They're remote because they're not mounted to a raceway, the wiring
and transformers are located inside the building.

ams

We would call them remote channel letters. They're remote because they're not mounted to a raceway, the wiring
and transformers are located inside the building.

Odd, never heard of it that way. Why can't all sign names be the same name without different versions?
First I start with Coroplast Signs, then I heard Corex, then I hear yard signs and finally bandit signs.

Starter

I know a wholesale shop on the East coast (Moncton). I know you are looking for a West coast shop.....if you don't find anyone I would be happy to give his contact info. He produces and installs for a lot shops in this area.

ams

So, which CA there stands for Canada ?? Especially Western Canada ??

Whoops! That's what I get for reading these threads so late at night half asleep. I am just now barely awake, time to get off the forum until after coffee.