• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacyrus-Erie 15-B font success

imaSIGNr

Thank you for your suggestions to those that did....Signosaurous Rex, I took your advise mostly .I did the "Bacyrus" from Copperplate Gothic Heavy and with some node editing I got that. The "C" is made from bezier tool. The word Erie I used Bookman xtra Bold and tweaked it a bit except for the "R' was built from an "I" and bezier tool.
I also wanted to show you the scale model that the guy brought so I can letter it. I have described it in other thread. I am posting another pic of it though and the finish layout of the logo generated from the t-shirt I used for copy.
.................... imaSIGNr

Attachments

• bucyrus erie 15-B 4.JPG
    bucyrus erie 15-B 4.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 230
  • bucyrus-Erie 5.jpg
    bucyrus-Erie 5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 167

imaSIGNr

Model is all lettered. I put a stripe for him too to seperate the 2 tone paint.
white letters are 5/32" and black letters are ½".

Attachments

• 15-B boom.JPG
    15-B boom.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 15-B L side.JPG
    15-B L side.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 15-B R side.JPG
    15-B R side.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 146

imaSIGNr

Forgot to mention that this was all cut vinyl on a " CAT " plotter. I didn't know if it would handle the 5/32", but I went in close and rounded all corners first. That made the big difference.