• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad customer service from Gerber...

xDaemoNx

Really disapointed with GSP....

I own a Gerber Edge 2, and a envision 375 plotter..
and an outdated omega 2 something...

i have used the contact form on their homepage i belive 3 times over the period of a couple of months
requesting if its possible to recieve a demo of omega 5 as i have been thinking of upgrading...
enterd my full adress and contact information...

response from GSP... null. none...

some months ago i registed an online account on gsp's homepage to be able to get updates and firmware
apperantly they manually activate accounts... so anyhow never heard back from them that the account was activated

this tuesday, i figured that a firmware update to my edge might help the issue that sometimes cut's are sometimes skipping parts.. so for instance cutting 100 stickers a couple of them aren't cut at all... so downloaded from gsps hompage an revision H firmware... (found downloadable for anyone at http://www.gspinc.com/service/software-downloads , not part of the eservice part)
did a update and it didn't work, it rendered my plotter unoperable...

figured it could work to download maybe some older firmware from the online eservice section that you need to login into..
so tried to login but still not activated...

i called customer service this tuesday and explained my situation that i need access and that i wanted my account to be activated
and that my plotter was unoperable due to firmware update that didn't work....

i had to send email to an email adress at gsp .. which i did where i once again explained my situatuion, even put in my serial numbers for my edge 2 and envision 375...
this was tuesday... still no reply....

seriously. GSP has terrbile customer service....

i managed to fix my plotter myself today, found an old firmware on a disc.. installed that and was able to install the H revision afterwards....

but anyway.. just wanted to give GSP some feedback, apperantly they do not recive anything you email them or use their forms on their homepage on so maybe they read this forum.....

/ Daemon Löfman, sweden

Last edited: