• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad Dog?

vid

oooooooo whooooooaa... This has taken the "Calvin Peeing" idea to a whole different level.

It's new, it's fresh, it's original-ish...​

I'll probably need a sculpture like that in my front yard --- with a Ford logo under the leg.

Craig Sjoquist

SICK .. Not the kewl sick the disgusting sick. why are we being subjected to this perversity stuff as art.

& to think our supposedly civic leaders are voting & approving & buying it.

Besides how can you call that art.

So ya bring your kid to art museum & you got to explain a dog peeing on the museum is art.

skyhigh

SICK .. Not the kewl sick the disgusting sick. why are we being subjected to this perversity stuff as art.

So ya bring your kid to art museum & you got to explain a dog peeing on the museum is art.

I agree!!!

Just when we were used to naked women as an expression of art, they go to this. I'm all for going back to the days of old.
On a side note..... They should hook up a water hose inside the dogs wiener that is motion activated when someone passes by.

JBusch260

On a side note..... They should hook up a water hose inside the dogs wiener that is motion activated when someone passes by.

I'd like to see a video clip of people's reactions to that. Probably something like this...
:omg2: Then would go to this... :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the artist put any thought into painting the dog red.

Jackpine

I agree......

shayanjameel08

If Rover gets into trouble, don't say, "Bad dog." Instead, visit this site and relish tales of other people's recalcitrant pooches. If Rover's behavior still seems bad, go ahead and submit your story.