• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad print head ? CYAN Overspray ... Where to buy ?

autoexebat

I have a Roland VS 300i and I've had overspray issues for almost a year , the prints arent bad but I'm just annoyed with it . Only the CYAN gives me issue , Nozzle check is flawless .

So where should I buy the print head ? I am located in Florida .

crny1

Are you sure it isnt a static issue? I agree if your nozzle check is fine then the head is fine. Can you post a picture of your nozzle check print?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Are you sure it isnt a static issue? I agree if your nozzle check is fine then the head is fine. Can you post a picture of your nozzle check print?

This is what most people would think but it's not the case. The head can fail electronically and cause overspray. In fact, when the nozzle check is perfect and you get overspray it's almost always a sign that either the head is failing or you got bad ink. I usually change the head cables and clean the terminals and if that doesn't fix the issue, I replace the head.

autoexebat

I don't have any pictures today , but I've dealt with this for a year now . I talked with premiercolour.com and they are giving me the best deal , also the head they will sell me is Roland OEM .