• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad Roland DX4 Print head

signpress

After doing a manual cleaning of the print heads we realized we had broken manifolds. We replaced all the manifolds on all the print heads. Installed all the print heads in original locations and the #1 cyan print head is now printing all jets full spray all the time. We have switched the ribbons from the carriage board to the print head between two of the print heads and the problem is still on the cyan print head.

Attachments

• 20150921_130614.jpg
    20150921_130614.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 359

signpress

obviously in the head

ok, just moved the cyan head to the light cyan position and the problem moved with the head, so now i will look into replacing the head

Karen-Kang

After doing a manual cleaning of the print heads we realized we had broken manifolds. We replaced all the manifolds on all the print heads. Installed all the print heads in original locations and the #1 cyan print head is now printing all jets full spray all the time. We have switched the ribbons from the carriage board to the print head between two of the print heads and the problem is still on the cyan print head.

it is messy code, which happened when you insert the head cables. please try again to remove and insert your cables under power off status and see the printing performance.
If not work, please check your headboard.

HK PRINTING SOLUTION TECH.

signpress

all cables were connected and reconnected under power off at main switch originally and with each move. After switching the cyan and lt cyan heads the issue moved with the head to the lt cyan position which leads me to believe the issue is in the head itself.