• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad test print on SolJet Pro 2

Stagecraft

Just returned from vacation and found I'd left the periodic cleaning turned off on one of our Rolands.
After replacing the dampers, cap tops and drawing ink through all the heads with a syringe I'm still getting poor results and I'm not sure how to proceed.
Can somebody have a look at the test print and advise?
The machine is a SolJet Pro 2 745EX, it's a two head six color unit.
Thanks if you can assist! IMG_20161012_155443.jpg IMG_20161012_155443.jpg

Ragnabrok

looks like the caps aren't lining up with the heads, the cap mechanism is on slotted screws, and can be moved around. you can tell by looking at the front of the heads when they are docked, and should be evenly spaced between the "pillars" on the caps.

Stagecraft

looks like the caps aren't lining up with the heads, the cap mechanism is on slotted screws, and can be moved around. you can tell by looking at the front of the heads when they are docked, and should be evenly spaced between the "pillars" on the caps.
- Thanks, checked alignment and everything looks spot-on, also test prints are much improved after a good soaking overnight. Still only getting a half print on the cyan though...Have tried swapping damper line with the other cyan,pulled ink through both dampers and the head, cleaned the Y fitting on the ink lines and still only getting half cyan.
Could this be a fuse issue, and if so, where are the fuses located?