• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad Wraps Alternative

radelta1

I purchased the Bad Wraps program/disk drive in April. Nevertheless, yesterday, the disk drive crashed. Apparently, the Bad Wraps drive is only warrantied for 90 days. Needless to say, I am not eager to go that route again. Can anyone recommend a program other than Bad Wraps for templates? Thanks

I purchased the Bad Wraps program/disk drive in April. Nevertheless, yesterday, the disk drive crashed. Apparently, the Bad Wraps drive is only warrantied for 90 days. Needless to say, I am not eager to go that route again. Can anyone recommend a program other than Bad Wraps for templates? Thanks

I can call sergio who created the bad wrap and see if he can do anything for you.

cgsigns_jamie

I heard they were having issues with drive failures so I copied all the templates to another drive. You should call your dealer and see if they'll do anything for you.

azcolor

We also use Pro Vehicle Outlines and it's GREAT! Bad Wrap product has too many miscalculations that have cost us money on many occasions. When Pro Vehicle Outlines does not have the template we need we then make them ourselves. White vehicles only take 30 minutes to photograph measure and build where vehicles of color can take longer.

fmg

And I may add that Luke over at PVO is a stand up guy who is very helpful and will always return your phone call.