• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banding Issues

Bradster941

Well, I’m getting serious Banding on my Falcon Out Door 48” (Extra by Sign Warehouse)

Awhile ago I changed some step feed settings but couldn’t tell you what all I changed.

To start with, it seems prudent to reset all settings to the factory defaults and if necessary, move forward from there.

So, is there a menu selection to reset to the factory defaults?

Thanks for any help….

Brad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0211.jpg
    DSCN0211.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN0213.jpg
    DSCN0213.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0214.jpg
    DSCN0214.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 79

dfbuchanan

I think the most common banding issues are a problem with the heads or media feed step. I had a simular problem and it was a combination of both but make sure you play around with the media feed some more.

Bradster941

I think the most common banding issues are a problem with the heads or media feed step. I had a simular problem and it was a combination of both but make sure you play around with the media feed some more.

Thanks Doug, but I think my question was pretty specific.

If I wanted to waste my time and Play Around,

I wouldn't have even posted this request for help to the members here.

Stealth Ryder

Well, I’m getting serious Banding on my Falcon Out Door 48” (Extra by Sign Warehouse)

Awhile ago I changed some step feed settings but couldn’t tell you what all I changed.

To start with, it seems prudent to reset all settings to the factory defaults and if necessary, move forward from there.

So, is there a menu selection to reset to the factory defaults?

Thanks for any help….

NO is the answer to the question and as for the banding, seems you youself created it... Perform the Page Feed adjustments and you will resolve your issue...

Brad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No is the answer to your question. As for as the banding based on the information you have provided seems you created your own problem. Do the Page Feed Adjustments and your problems will be solved, that is providing that the Check Nozzle Pattern is correct...