• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Background art collection?

joshuamalachi

I've been looking for a stock selection of banner backgrounds (vector or raster...whatever) that I can use as a sales tool when people come in.

My nature, I'm lazy and I'd rather buy stock backgrounds and make a catalog out of them instead of sitting down and making them by hand.

Some of the sites on the web has backgrounds that you just add lettering too, some military themed, simple gradients, sports related, etc.

I figure this could help some other people out as well. Thanks in advance!

Grafix USA

I 2nd Digital Juice. a good selection and they have sales frequently enough that for $300 you could have every background you could ever need. The nice thig is that they come with PS layers so you can edit and change as you wish.

GB2

Old Member
Actually...they are supposedly discontinuing Juice Drops and tonight at midnight is the last chance to buy them...I'm tempted to buy the whole set but I know I'll never use it all.