• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner before and after

SignManiac

A client came to me with a request to make a banner for a breast cancer charity benefit. She sent me a photo of the one they used last year and asked me to make a new one. Her only requirement was to make the donors who gave more, larger in prominence.

These can be tricky with some may sponsor names on them but I felt a little creative and generous at the same time. I have a close friend who is battling breast cancer now, so I offered to give them the banner gratis on her behalf. It was a win / win situation. I had total creative license to do what I wanted, they were thrilled with the end result, and I got a chance to come up with a solution I might not have thought of otherwise.

Attachments

• !Before Banner.jpg
    !Before Banner.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 107
  • After Banner.jpg
    After Banner.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 88

GypsyGraphics

Wow, that's quite an improvement Bob! :thumb:

Lost my mom to breast cancer. Prayer and well wishes to your friend. How kind of you to honor her. :loveya:

Jillbeans

Nice of you to do that, Bob.
I'm the same, I often do things at a lesser cost or free if they just leave me the hell alone and let me pick the layout.
:)
My mom is a 10-yr breast cancer survivor.
One thing though...is it years or years'?
Another thing...make sure to tell them to roll printed side out, not fold to store!
Love....Jill

SignManiac

Thanks for the reminder Jill. I'll remind them to fold out since I just dropped it off and she wasn't there to tell.