• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Frames

midnite

I have been asked to do 3 banners that meassure 30 in. wide by 84 in tall, the three banners will be hung in three windows (of the same size as the banners), the windows are side by side with only a few inches between them. My question is, I want to have a frame around these banners so they stay taught and dont curl, and then he can move them to different windows if he prefers ( he has 10 windows like this ) Where can I get banner frames, or should I make them out of a pvc pipe? Note that there is a lot of mid day sun through these windows. I live in Canada, so if there is a Canadian supplier of banner frames, that would be ideal, but so far, I haven't found any.
any suggestions appreciated:smile:

2B

sounds like you are needing to make a "canvas" frame, that will keep it taught and allow structure for easy mobility.

if you want minimal weight then you need to get a no curl banner material pole pocket on the bottom, place a weight in the pocket and let gravity do it's thing