• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Grip

signage

Does anyone have experience with these?

What is the quality of this product and did it preform good for you?

How woud you rate it or do you know of a better solution and if so what is it!

TIA

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
bannergrips

is a nice solution but, incurs HIGH MAINTENANCE. the systems has its flaws. trying to install this twenty feet up in windy conditions sucks. the "grip" parts slide in a rail system, which, can fall out while trying to install. the engineering part is not good in real world conditions. it took me an hour and a half with two people to install a 3'x12' there is another company that makes the same thing but their bracket system is better.

dansbillboards

BannerGrips

is a nice solution but, incurs HIGH MAINTENANCE. the systems has its flaws. trying to install this twenty feet up in windy conditions sucks. the "grip" parts slide in a rail system, which, can fall out while trying to install. the engineering part is not good in real world conditions. it took me an hour and a half with two people to install a 3'x12' there is another company that makes the same thing but their bracket system is better.

Dear Signpost-Boston,

Would you please let me know who the other company is so I can check them out. I have been looking seriously at the banner grips but would like to see the one with better brackets.

Thank you for your time,

Dan