• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner material question

Dennis422

I'm looking to make a banner stand for upcoming Chamber of Commerce Expo where I will have a booth.
I have a bunch of Zeelon 13oz material in house but I was wondering is I need to print this on curl free (Curl resistant) material or it has to be 10oz so it fits nicer in the banner stand (Retractable).

TIA

JgS

Since you are advertising our work I would go with curl free. I've seen 10oz with banner tape on the edged have good results. 13oz may work fine too.

FatCat

I have used regular banner material, but the kind made for banner stands that have anti-curl properties work so much better. *FWIW - I have been using the matte finish material that BigFish offers with the opaque gray back for the majority of my pop-ups and retractibles.

sfr table hockey

I have used regular banner material, but the kind made for banner stands that have anti-curl properties work so much better. *FWIW - I have been using the matte finish material that BigFish offers with the opaque gray back for the majority of my pop-ups and retractibles.

Just in the middle of doing up 5 Xstands with the same 36" wide material. I like the look and how it prints and the blockout is nice as well.

brush1

Personally I will never use regular banner material in retractable banner stand.
It will curl.
I use Ultraflexx super smooth (double sided) for years.
I have sample printed in my shop in 2009 (it is date on it) just to show customers how well it is going to looks after years.