• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banner poles

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i was looking to buy direct for banner poles. yes grimco has them. yes fellers has them. i feel they are marked up too much. So, does anybody know where.who make them direct? totally much appreciated. i am still looking for those 2" box real estate "L" frames that dee sign sells. i think even THAT is too much money..

Chris

The Sign Post
Boston, Ma

Sign Depot

Consort Display Group in Kalamazoo, Mi. They manufacture the best street pole banner hardware in the business. I have installed thousands of their brackets and been working with them for over 15 years they are a great company.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
thanks everyone for your input. i will check those sites out....

....to the "phD"..
go back to school... your post is NOT impressive. Rather than waste our time answering the actual post with that remark, maybe you could use the secret decoder ring that comes in the box of fruit loops...