• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banner stand with remote control

i am trying to not reinvent the wheel.

i need to located 1,400 rotating banner stands, i have seen some that are on timers that at a preset time they rotate displaying the other image.

for this one i need a remote control so that at a specific time when the remote is activated the banner rotates displaying the alternate image.

anyone know of such a beast? and who makes it ? i am coming up empty.

i have come up with a few solutions on how to modify existing models, but because of the volume this is going to be more work than most likely necessary..especially if something already exists that i am unaware of.

thanks for your help.

dan

CS-SignSupply-TT

One more thing. Prior to the advent of electronic messaging centers for sports venues, many of them used scrolling message centers. In the malls today, eyecorp.com uses scrolling signs for their advertisers.

i've seen many scrolling , this one needs to be remote controlled. thanks for the lead i will call them tomorrow. i need to source 1400 (700 pairs) of them and i would really rather avoid having to have a piece engineered and added if there is something available that i am unaware of .. but so far it isn't looking good.
thanks again