• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Stands

Letterbox Mike

Orbus. We've tried many many vendors over the years and Orbus is by far the best we have found. Excellent products and company.

From their lineup if banner stands we mostly sell the Barracuda and Contender stands.

And if you're interested, we use Bantex 13 oz non-curl blockout in them. Have also tried just about every media for retractables and this is my favorite. Prints great, lays flat, doesn't feel cheap or flimsy like most of the poly films, and isn't too expensive.

KevSign

Orbus have a lot stuffs. But their CSR too lousy. We just order tradeshow booth and they told us fail shipping cost from $149 and final ship $650. I asked them 3 times to confirm shipping cost for customer check their budget. We fight and get 50% discount for shipping, I think they screw up and jack-up the cost and give us the discount. Good thing customer pay for it. If not we sell their stuff without make any profit.

Confirm before final ship if not like my problem.

Zakk

Agreed, their shipping is very expensive as they do not make much of an attempt to bundle or consolidate packaging where they can and you have no way to know what it will be until after it ships. That seems to be their policy. That being said, they "make" decent banner stands, though we have definitely had some issues with them.

As to the question of the material any thin 2 sided material will work well at staying somewhat flat, but a good film always works better if the extra cost is acceptable.

Orbus have a lot stuffs. But their CSR too lousy. We just order tradeshow booth and they told us fail shipping cost from $149 and final ship $650. I asked them 3 times to confirm shipping cost for customer check their budget. We fight and get 50% discount for shipping, I think they screw up and jack-up the cost and give us the discount. Good thing customer pay for it. If not we sell their stuff without make any profit.

Confirm before final ship if not like my problem.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
We have some great printing material that is ideal for usage with retractable banner stands. We carry double-sided blockout banner material as well as non-curl banner material both in various sizes. Let us know if you would like a media sample kit shipped out to you for your review.

Link for blockout banner material:
http://www.display-wholesale.com/servlet/the-66/Vinyl-media,-banner-stand/Detail

Link for non-curl banner material:
http://www.display-wholesale.com/servlet/the-140/Non-dsh-curl-banner,-non-dsh-curl-film,/Detail

Happy holidays!
-Signworld Team

Cale Frederick

Ultraflex SuperSmooth 15oz PET Blockout is AWSOME in retractable banner stands. The prints come out looking like they have added depth to them and the feel of the material is very nice, unlike polyester films which feel like brittle plastic. It is also great for indoor banners and is printable on both sides.

CS-SignSupply-TT

ooopppsss!!! sorry, if I had looked past my nose I would know you are using a Roland SP540V. We have the eco-solvent media you are seeking. Please let me know how I may help.