• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Stands

ChicagoGraphics

Does anyone know where to get banner stands or a slide in frame like the ones Starbucks uses. I have a customer opening a restaurant and they want to use a high end banner stands for there monthly specials and such. They would need to be easy to change out every 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance

ChicagoGraphics

No there not made of wood, there made of a round steel tubing I belive and have some scroll thingy on top, I have seen them in a few Starbucks and Panera bread before. Just looks like a higher end banner stand then the normal every day ones that you see.

ChicagoGraphics

I been to all those web sites and nothing that I'm looking for, I'm starting to think they were probably custom made just for starbucks.

S

Stan B

Testrite has something similar, Minus that custom fancy cut-out-shaped-top-decorative part. If Im on that same page with you it is basically all it is is a rod with a clip on top to hold a semi-rigid sign (real thin pvs \ sintra sheet like)