• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Tape Substitution??

Banner sales have gone through the roof lately and I just realized I'm out of banner tape and I have a rush order that needs to be done tomorrow morning. My order of tape won't be here until tomorrow night. Anyone got an idea for a banner tape substitute. The banner is only being hung on a table inside for one day. I just want to hem the edges to make it look nice.

Carpet tape???

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Carpet tape will work.
So will 1/32 double sided foam tape.
Should be able to pick up either from your local hardware store.

wayne k
guam usa

ABPGraphics

I tried carpet tape once and it separated - but it may have been the kind of carpet tape - just be careful - if it is just going on a table - do you really need to reinforce the edges at all?

Salmoneye

Trim it and don't hem it. If that doesn't work for you you could probably get by with two strips of scotch double sided from the office supply or double sided foam from the auto supply. If it's pvc test a bit of pvc glue on a piece of scrap. Own a sewing machine?