• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BannerPRO Hemming System

mrfern

Anyone got one and do you like it? I do team banners and was consider getting away from banner glue. Only con I see is the burning smell of the hemming system? These banners get pulled out one hour a weekend for 10 weeks then get tossed. Just looking for more info.

Banner size is 3'x5' with 6 rommets.

www.supply55.com stocks the BannerPRO Professional Hemming System.

mrfern

JERHEMI

I have one and don't use it. It's a pain in the butt to hem a continous straight line the length of a banner, the throat of the machine isn't large enough to hem pole pockets, the heat isn't the same throughout and gets hotter on the ends where the screws are burning holes in the banner material. Teflon covers up the heating element, but it isn't enough. Nothing like printing a nice banner, laminating it, then it gets burned and ruined using the machine! The machine probably can be a good tool though with some more practice when I have some time...for the price you better believe I'm going to give it another whirl some day!

phototec

I have one and it sucks.

It sucks because the heating part of the machine is actually a plastic bag sealer, that has been modified for use with banners. I believe someone told me it is a large metal try added to a bag sealer, and being marketed it as a banner hemming system?