• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banners - Buy 1 Get 1 Free

W

www.esigns.com

Hi Guys,

we are not really pursuing any true wholesale business here, but if you need any banner quick n cheap, we are running a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale special on Vinyl Banners in November, 2011. It is available on our site at http://www.esigns.com/vinyl-banners/ (orders of $111+ gets free ground shipping, no qty limit on BOGO as long as it is our "vinyl banner" product)

Code for checkout is: "Esigns-Banners" (entered at step 3 before payment)

Thank you

W

www.esigns.com

yep. max lenght we offer online is 50'. please pm me if you need 70' footer and we'll push it through. thank you

W

www.esigns.com

sure. you will get every other vinyl banner free, of lesser or same value, even if different designs / sizes

I just want to say I've worked closely with Esigns for the last couple years, they put out an absolutely top quality product. You wil not be disappointed with the products they produce & the customer service that they deliver.

ProWraps

anyone using this guy should offer this deal to their retail clients. talk about guaranteeing a sale!

FS-Keith

I print a ton of banners, but I will be hitting up my regular clients that order the big stuff that I sub out and see if they need anything.

P.s how many days for ground shipping to PA. dunno what shipping comp you are using

W

www.esigns.com

I print a ton of banners, but I will be hitting up my regular clients that order the big stuff that I sub out and see if they need anything.

P.s how many days for ground shipping to PA. dunno what shipping comp you are using

thank you Keith. if you'd like (and all are welcome too) email me a file to stan@esigns.com and we'll ship a free sample - lets say 3x6 or so. UPS ground to PA is 2 days from Michigan. we have a pretty good tool to estimate ship n production time here http://www.esigns.com/estimator/

ProWraps

so stan let me ask you real quick, what is your sq/ft pricing for the paid banner. im thinking with your special, i shouldnt even do banners in house. also do you do drop shipping?

ps, your deal is sick. and my questions are serious. i would much rather send them to you. we dont do welded hems. thats a great offering.