• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bantex 10 oz Blackback Curl Free Replacement

dypinc

Looks like Herculite is no longer producing banner media. Has anybody found a close replacement for Bantex 10 oz Blackback Curl Free banner?

I have some client that love this stuff and would like to find something very close to if for retractable banners.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Used to use a lot this product at a display company I used to be with for retractable banners. Has a grey back, satin anti-glare face....

signheremd

We use UltraFlex SuperSmooth PET Blockout Media for roll up banner displays and when someone needs a smooth surface flexible media. They offer a 13oz gray backed version.

dypinc

Latex ready, in stock, gray back, 8 oz

Briteline Roll-Up Film​

SKU: ROLLUP36, 36 " x 30 m

I have some of that in stock. Never really cared for it. Doesn't print near as nice nor as durable as the Bantex 10oz. That going to be a hard one to replace. Going to look at UltraFlex DSS once but I wonder how flat it will stay.