• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bar Benders

aandrews19

Powerlifting club. Thoughts? Improvements? Leave it how it is?

Attachments

• BarBenders.jpg
    BarBenders.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 89

aandrews19

oops.. arrangement was messed up in first save... this is how it should actually look....

Attachments

• BarBenders.jpg
    BarBenders.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 74

HaroldDesign

The red guy would be better off centered above the lettering (and a bit larger). It's jumbled looking jammed in there like that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How about something different than the extended triangles coming out the bottom ??

Deaton Design

I was going to say, Powerlifters dont do the clean and press, but in your last one, you had the deadlifter which is one of their lifts. I actually like that one pretty well, with the deadlifter. This is a simple, to the point logo. Looks very good in my opinion...:)

wildside

I was going to say, Powerlifters dont do the clean and press, but in your last one, you had the deadlifter which is one of their lifts. I actually like that one pretty well, with the deadlifter. This is a simple, to the point logo. Looks very good in my opinion...:)

i was a competition powerlifter for a few years, granted it was 20 years ago almost now, anyhow my competitions were the clean and jerk, bench press, and squats.......

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I like the one with the plates on the ends of the main text.

Bar Benders would also be a good name for a drinking club.

wayne k
guam usa