• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Barely Used Mutoh 1624 with take up reel

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We have purchased a used Mutoh 1624 with take up reel locally. This customer only used Mutoh Eco Ultra inks, he purchased about a year. Barely used it. He only uses this printer for car wrap. He closed down the business so that's the reason for sale.

Mutoh Valuejet 1624 with take up reel
Seal 64" Laminator
Graphtec 64" Cutter
Remaining Eco Ultra Ink cartridge
Excellent working condition

$14,500. Machine is still under factory warranty. Not sure if it transferable though.

Pick up 92626 or arrange your shipment.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Rip is included. I was helping out a closed down customer. First deposit takes it. Pick up 92626 or arrange your shipping company to pick up. Pallet is not included but can be built for a fee from pallet company.

Intense01

So is this sold? I never heard back. Going to pull the trigger on a new HP l26500 if this one is gone....

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Mike & Intense01,

We sold the laminator and cutter at a higher bid. We are taking offers on Mutoh Valujet 1624 with take up reel at this moment. All nozzles fire good.