• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Barn sign

SignManiac

This is a Christmas gift a couple had me make for their parents who have some horses and a barn house to keep them in.

They just wanted a wood sign so not sure if I'm going to paint the letters a lighter contrasting color or not. Here's the poster it was based on. I had to modify a few letters to make it work. There isn't a whorehouse font that I could find anywhere.

Attachments

• Horsehouse.jpg
    Horsehouse.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 151
  • whorehouse2.jpg
    whorehouse2.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

SignManiac

Just a simple hog out on the router table to 1/4" and a little edge ease beveling on the border. The piece is 22" x 30" glued up western red cedar. Brushed on a coat or spar urethane sealer which brings out the color of the wood.

SignManiac

Thanks Sideline. I just received a photo of the gift recipients holding their new Christmas present and they sure were smiling ear to ear... It went over well.