• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Baseball Logos

ScottB

It's that time of the year again, and I have a customer who's a coach for a girls baseball team. The one thing I don't have is the "baseball" or "player" for the rear window of Mom's and Dad's car.

Can anyone point to who makes the baseball and player graphics so I can finish out an estimate?

As always, any advice is greatly appreciated!

Scott

jiarby

Try these guys, they are local to you. They do custom car graphics.
Company:
Speedy Graphix
Work Description:
Wide Format Prints, Decals, Vinyl Signs, Custom Car Graphics, Banners, & Embroidery

ScottB

Ya got me!

It's been a long weekend with tilling up a new garden yesterday and now it's weekend makeup time while the wife watches her racing.

Ok, so anybody know where or who produces those graphics?

I'm so glad I'm racing next weekend!

jiarby

You Do!

what is it you are having trouble with? There are a milllion baseball graphics around. Is it cutting text?? I guess I do not get what you are looking for.

If you say you do "custom car graphics" you should be able to do a custom car graphic.

I guess we need more details.

Flame

I think he's asking where to find clipart for images of baseball players and baseballs? If so, check out some of the vendors here, go to the vendors section and you'll find a few. Fred Weiss has a great collection, or if you have a CorelDraw disc there are a few generics on there.

ScottB

Thanks!

Dont have Corel, but I'll check out the vendors and possibly drop Mr. Weiss a line.

Thanks again!!!!

jiarby

here is one we did last month...
a clipart baseball
some clipart claws
add text

There are already 5000 variations of the same thing all over the internet (like from Fred)

done deal.

Dont have Corel
What do you use to produce your "custom car graphics"?

Attachments

• puma-baseball-teeshirt.jpg
    puma-baseball-teeshirt.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 72

ScottB

I dont typically do team logo stuff, but it looks like that's about to change. I dont have any of that team graphic logo software/library but now it looks like that's about to change.

I run Adobe CS3 Design Preimium (wanting to upgrade to CS5).

Sign Works

here is one we did last month...
a clipart baseball
some clipart claws
add text

There are already 5000 variations of the same thing all over the internet (like from Fred)

done deal.

What do you use to produce your "custom car graphics"?

That would appear to be the ball from the SF Giants logo.

Attachments

• puma-baseball-teeshirt.jpg
    puma-baseball-teeshirt.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 67
  • SF ball.jpg
    SF ball.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 122

jiarby

That would appear to be the ball from the SF Giants logo.

I'll deny it if called to testify. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Maybe all baseballs with half tone shading look the same?

2972renfro

I'll deny it if called to testify. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Maybe all baseballs with half tone shading look the same?

I think he got you there. Your stitching matches up to the stitching on the SF ball pretty much exactly. You or someone changed the halftone dots to a solid but the stitching is a match. And that is not a typical stitch of a baseball but rather someone's stylized interpretation

As part of my evidence against you, I converted the sf ball to a transparent gif and overlaid it. It matches up. Prove us wrong by uploading a larger version of your file

2972renfro

OK, just to be clear... I am not accusing you as much as saying that your "clipart" is not really original or public domain. That is the problem with some clipart, you don't know where it originally came from. It is best to create it yourself to avoid this

ionsigns

Dittos on the trademark Purdue P - thanks Michigan dude! ;)

Brady Hoke - Ball State grad lived down the hall from me! G Luck Wolverines!