• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bass Boat Carpet Sponsor Logos - What to use?

JAMEY

For anybody that does it, what do you use for bass boat carpet sponsor logos? We know they are waterproof and exposed to a lot of sun.

Hollander44.jpg

Locals Find!

Aren't logos like that usually sublimated into the fabric prior to installation? I might not be using the proper term but, I think you can get my point.

Aren't logos like that usually sublimated into the fabric prior to installation? I might not be using the proper term but, I think you can get my point.

You could use dye sublimation for these I'm sure, but it appears most people use a high tack w/ a non skid laminate as was previously mentioned.

JAMEY

Arlon dpf8000 super stickey.
you may want to use an non skid laminate if they are being walked on.

Thanks a lot. Any suggestions for a good non skid laminate that has some decent UV protection? We're not talking Florida or Texas sun here...just North Carolina.

MikeD

Flexcon has floor graphic materials for this very purpose. They have vinyl with adhesive that is made for different types of carpeted surfaces. They will also match a laminate for you that will keep anyone from slipping on it when it gets wet.

Flexcon is kind of like Summa in regard to customer service, technical service and customization.

Good luck, and I hope you get a fishing trip out of the job!

Davesign21

BASSBOAT carpet decals

Thanks a lot. Any suggestions for a good non skid laminate that has some decent UV protection? We're not talking Florida or Texas sun here...just North Carolina.

Hey Jamey, Have you found a substrate/ laminate combo. Im in the same boat literally. I've found flexion has some textured anti slip uv laminates, BUT i have not found a substrate that will stay down at 50 mph….. Have you found the right product?