Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bat Mitzvah signing board, Facebook style

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by thinksigns, Jun 4, 2012.

1. thinksigns

thinksigns SnowFlake

Nov 28, 2010
    A friend of a friend has a daughter having her Bat Mitzvah. They wanted a poster that would have stuff about the girl, her interests etc. They suggested that if I wanted to, I could use a Spongebob theme. I decided a soon to be 13 yr old would prefer something about Facebook. It took an hour or so to mimic the layout. The blank areas are there so the attendees can sign. Just got the call that everyone loved it.

The cool part, and the only reason that I'm posting this, is that one of the people there works for Facebook and he is taking it to Mark Zuckerberg to sign. Pretty cool.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. scuba_steve2699

scuba_steve2699 Member

Dec 11, 2006
    Wish I had see this earlier! I just made a banner last week for my daughters grad from high school and this would have been awesome - I will have to use it in the future. Great idea!