• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bat Mitzvah signing board, Facebook style

thinksigns

SnowFlake
A friend of a friend has a daughter having her Bat Mitzvah. They wanted a poster that would have stuff about the girl, her interests etc. They suggested that if I wanted to, I could use a Spongebob theme. I decided a soon to be 13 yr old would prefer something about Facebook. It took an hour or so to mimic the layout. The blank areas are there so the attendees can sign. Just got the call that everyone loved it.

The cool part, and the only reason that I'm posting this, is that one of the people there works for Facebook and he is taking it to Mark Zuckerberg to sign. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• signing.jpg
    signing.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 102

scuba_steve2699

Wish I had see this earlier! I just made a banner last week for my daughters grad from high school and this would have been awesome - I will have to use it in the future. Great idea!