• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Batman doodle

SignProPlus-Chip

Comics are a side passion of mine. I actually worked form Marvel, DC etc... starting back in 1993. However I got a bit disheartened by the direction the industry was taking over the years and did my last work on Iron Man back in 2004. I still want to self publish something someday and tell my own story with my creations and characters.

Attachments

• BCC-sketch-01.JPG
    BCC-sketch-01.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 73

Jillbeans

Nice.
I am not a comic book person but my BF is.
He has been an avid reader/collector since childhood.
But even though he is not artistic in any way, he hates the direction that the illustrations have taken, and even he can point out the lesser effort and quality.
Love....Jill

Jack Knight1979

Love it. Batman changed my life when I was a kid. I love super heroes. To say the least.

I've totally lost interest in DC with the 52 thing. I've spent my life learning the mythos of my favorite heroes, just to have them set aside and re-created.

No Thanks.

I'm sure thing will pass and they'll be rebooted again, but that was a huge fail in my book. I'm done with comics.

Craig Sjoquist

Well must admit that is a outstanding drawing of Batman.

Be great to see some your others as well you got a fine talent.

Shame to waste it.

animenick65

I absolutely love comic books, and Batman is my favorite character of all. It's sad to have watched the industry slowly die. I'm hoping that it can be invigorated somehow. I miss the slow summer days reading cheap comic books.

SignProPlus-Chip

you could get hit by a bus today, don't wait, start now....

OH, no worries, I have plenty of material at the ready...mostly what holds me back right now is funds. I'vebeen toying with the idea of using kickstarter to get going, but right now the sign company takes priority over my personal endeavors.

Farmboy

I miss the slow summer days reading cheap comic books.

My grandmother would take my brother, sister, myself and cousins camping for a week ever summer. Cheap comics filled the rainy days and is the cause for boxes upon boxes in one of the spare rooms. They also helped get my business going.

Deaton Design

OH, no worries, I have plenty of material at the ready...mostly what holds me back right now is funds. I'vebeen toying with the idea of using kickstarter to get going, but right now the sign company takes priority over my personal endeavors.
Friend of mine just did that, he did a book on cartooning hot rods. He got the funds needed, and his books came in last week. Ive been toying with the same idea, doing a how to cartoon book. Kickstarter is the way to go for these kinds of projects. You have really good skills. Would love to see more...:signs101:

inthesignbiz

That is fantastic!
I am always in awe and aspire to draw this kind of art work

But, everything I draw comes out a little to cartoony.

I too would like to see more of your work.

Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• atr098.jpg
    atr098.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 83

SD&F

That is nice artwork. I spent many days reading comic books and sometimes secretly will pick one up and read it.