• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Batman

Sign Works

WOW! Is that David Hasselhoff playing batman in that poster? I laughed for 5 seconds after seeing that. whewee

The poster is from the movie "Batman Forever" 1995 in which the caped crusader was played by Val Kilmer
Val_Kilmer_m.jpg

SignosaurusRex

Holy bird-s**t Batman, Why are you coming out of the BatCave, and what have you done with Robin and Alfred. Alfred certainly would not approve of you venturing into the underworld of "Signology" and coverting with the likes of us jokers? For sure, Robin will not be too happy when you get a taste of our life. Don't you get enough of the "Biff", "Sock", "Bam", "Whop", "Pow", "Smak" and "Crack" at home? Oh well,....Welcome Aboard....Whoever the Hell you are :wink:

SignosaurusRex

Thats O.K. Batman, I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere!

"Fat Drunken Stupid is no way to go through Life".......Dean Wormer ...."But it can be FUN!"....Gino ....."Thankyou Sir, May I please have Another"....S'Rex

Last edited:

OldPaint

a CAT, named "Batman"? Please O.P., say it isn't so!
yep.....hes a black AMERICAN BOBTAIL! the tail is about 3-4" long, and he was born that way...also another outstanding feature...LARGE EARS like a bob cat. so you look at this cat...and BATMAN comes to mind.