• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Be kind to this Canadian...

TedNes

....some of you know me, I'm sure, and I'm not really hiding my identity with my user name....a little background on me;

I started in the glorious Sign and Graphics biz back in 1993......small shop, doing lots of vehicle graphics (Gerber EDGE was the thing!), and doing tons of tradeshow pop-up graphics and displays....

Learned to run Gerber equipment, including an AR600 and Gerber Sabre 408 routers the head way----by throwing stuff out and starting over!.....after working production for 7+ years, I was tired of the "gotta work Thurs and Fri night" thing due to clients and agencies not getting you the promised files/SyQuest (remember those?) etc etc on time on Tues, but Thurs noon instead....we were doing some pretty high-end stuff for MLB, the NHL, General Motors, and that shop still does some NHL work....

I jumped ship in 2000 and went to our major supplier, whom I'm still with 11 years later...

I have EDGE, Solvent Inkjet and UV-flatbed experience aplenty.....I also have a great background on cutting, be it on a router, or a flatbed cutter like a Zund/Kongsberg/etc....

Yes, I sell materials and equipment, but try to stay as objective as possible, helping out where I can.....there are lots of good solutions out there that my company doesn't sell, and plenty that my company does sell....

HulkSmash

Welcome from Denver. You should consider becoming a merchant member, always see the Canadians looking for more supply options.

iSign

howzit Ted!

hey don't you still owe me a beer?
oh wait... did I owe you a beer?

whatever... it's a new decade...
we should still have a beer sometime
1948_beer_mug_cheers.gif