• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bear in or on the truck? (Both I guess)

kirkbedtelyon

Designed and installed this ad for Jim's Body Shop. Designed in CorelDraw X5. Printed on Mutoh ValueJet.

Always nice to do something a little different.

Wish I would have slanted the old truck to show the weight of the bear....Oh well. lol

Attachments

• Jim's Body Shop Bus Ad.jpg
    Jim's Body Shop Bus Ad.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 71

Pinfinity

WOW! can't miss that ad! I believe it's going to create a lot of work for the body shop. Definitely a head turner. The bear is killer...and the pick up sits over the rear tire of that bus perfectly. Which model Mutoh are u using and do you like it? What do you think of Mutoh printers? Nice job Kirk!

shakey0818

I think a better approach would be to make the truck smaller so u could fit the whole truck on there and make the bear more proportionate.i thinks it still looks great and a great design.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Sweet! I used to live in Mt. Pleasant, and worked in Farwell. I miss Clare...and Jay's.

JB

kirkbedtelyon

Thanks everyone. We're working on a new one for the same customer that will make the bus look like a flatbed wrecker. If all goes well the driver of the bus should look like she's driving the wrecker lol. (It's going on the Mt. Pleasant Transit by the way James)

kirkbedtelyon

WOW! can't miss that ad! I believe it's going to create a lot of work for the body shop. Definitely a head turner. The bear is killer...and the pick up sits over the rear tire of that bus perfectly. Which model Mutoh are u using and do you like it? What do you think of Mutoh printers? Nice job Kirk!

I have a Mutoh VJ 1204, the 48" model. I like it alot but I wish I would have purchased the 54". I'm planning on purchasing the 1614 this fall.

ForgeInc

Hmmm...just wondering what a bear has to do with spray on Bed Liners or Auto Body work?

Just sayin...

Joe Diaz

The bear part of the message is clear to me. I see it as: If the truck bed can withstand a giant wild animal with huge claws, it should be able to handle your 2x4s.

I like the whole thing but the lettering on the truck door. It just kind of looks slapped on. I would be nice if it had an old fashioned hand painted look. That style would go well with that type of truck. Then photoshop it a bit so it looks like it's actually a part of the truck.

Red Earth

Outstanding work!

I regret buying a building that doesn't have a large roll up door! Having such a large canvas to work with has got to be fun!

PJ