• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

...because I know it will make your day!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hope it's really working for him. That is so neat.

I would think his first reaction to his first heard sounds would be more of a looking around in bewilderment not knowing what this new sensation was or where it was coming from. Heck, I look around when I hear certain sounds and I can identify them.........

dwt

Absolutely Amazing. God Bless modern technology when it's used for good purposes.

Pat Whatley

Awesome. I read through the comments about the video and I'm a little shocked. Apparently the "deaf community" is outrages about the implants and have gone as far as trying to show parents are neglectful for getting them for their children.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Awesome. I read through the comments about the video and I'm a little shocked. Apparently the "deaf community" is outrages about the implants and have gone as far as trying to show parents are neglectful for getting them for their children.

That's just bull... the look on that baby's face said it all. Bless him and his family!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I have a nephew who had that surgery when he was 3 or 4 years old and still could only make garbled vocalizations. Within a year he was speaking clearly. Quite amazing. If the look on that baby's face didn't touch you, you're not human!