• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

...because they don't want to ask the shop who did it before...

Sparky

That would be too easy...So they say, here...make us some new ones.

I ask whats the font? they say, I dunno... I search, and find something close, but it isn't really that close...seems to me, I have seen it before...

:thankyou:in advance!

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 62

OldPaint

WHY didnt they go back to same place that did em??? you doin em CHEAPER, or the other place went outa business for doin EM CHEAPER)))))))))

RebeckaR

Maybe the people at the other shop are really cranky. I've had a customer or two who has commented on the temperament of my competitor. Which is a little funny, cuz I'm the crankiest person I know.

Sparky

WHY didnt they go back to same place that did em??? you doin em CHEAPER, or the other place went outa business for doin EM CHEAPER)))))))))

I am local and friendly. Thanks for your assumptions.

BTW - check out the A on the sign - that has a bit of a different look to it than belwe - maybe they did that themselves...

Signs are also sans serif... - At least I have a good place to start - thanks!

D2S

Sometimes it is not always price... remember that OP sometimes it is about the Service

Sparky

First shop is slow to turn stuff around because they sub everything out and are not really that knowledgeable about signs as they are an ad agency. They make stuff look pretty, but not usable. The do fine work, I have printed several pieces for them and their files are dead on (imagine that). I simply rented a building from a guy that needs a bunch of odds and ends printed on an irregular basis and he likes the work that I do and the way that I don't let his jobs sit for so long.

All I was after was a guess at a font... sheesh.

cgsigns_jamie

My Belwe has the "squiggly" in the "A".

If you like send me a list of the text and I'll type it in and convert it to curves for ya.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: