Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beer Label for fun

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by MikePro, Jun 18, 2012.

1. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    Posting for fun and willing to incorporate some ideas into this beer label for 48 bottles and a homebrew kit that my sister is giving to her boyfriend for his birthday.
    So anways, he's irish, and red-headed, so...
    [​IMG]

What sounds better? Firecrotch ale? lager? lol, IPA?
    i guess I could put a bit more love into cartooning his face, but not too shabby for a <1hr mockup. i love using google images and dafont for free stuff :)

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    to cool lol ale or lager are both good lol that sure is great ya doing that looks cool.

3. ForgeInc

ForgeInc Active Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Portland, Or
    Hmmm, not really feelin it. It's too disjointed and looks like you spent very little time on it. The type doesn't match the mug which doesn't match the cartoon figure, probably because it's the futurama guy with a microsoft paint-ey lookin photo slapped on it?

But that said, it's not a "real" project so it doesn't matter too much, I am sure they will love it!

4. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Not bad, but I think it should look more like a beer bottle label, something like the two labels I quickly worked-up below.

Attached Files: