• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beer Label for fun

MikePro

Posting for fun and willing to incorporate some ideas into this beer label for 48 bottles and a homebrew kit that my sister is giving to her boyfriend for his birthday.
So anways, he's irish, and red-headed, so...
attachment.php

What sounds better? Firecrotch ale? lager? lol, IPA?
i guess I could put a bit more love into cartooning his face, but not too shabby for a <1hr mockup. i love using google images and dafont for free stuff :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-18 at 1.22.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-18 at 1.22.40 AM.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 121

ForgeInc

Hmmm, not really feelin it. It's too disjointed and looks like you spent very little time on it. The type doesn't match the mug which doesn't match the cartoon figure, probably because it's the futurama guy with a microsoft paint-ey lookin photo slapped on it?

But that said, it's not a "real" project so it doesn't matter too much, I am sure they will love it!

phototec

Not bad, but I think it should look more like a beer bottle label, something like the two labels I quickly worked-up below.

Attachments

• Ber Label Mod.jpg
    Ber Label Mod.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Ber Label Mod2.jpg
    Ber Label Mod2.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 76