• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beer pong table

DGDesigns

I have a customer making his own beer pong tables out of plywood. I want to apply a digital image printed on 3M IJ180Cv3. I prefer that used Omega Luster Board, but he doesn't want to spend the money. (I might talk him in to using MDO) Is a finish coat of polyurethane a good surface for adhesion of the print or should I have him use something else??

ProWraps

mdo with oracal 3165 and a 200 or 210 lam is perfect. made em before. if you use 3M it will be worth more than the table (especially since he doesnt want to spend the money). and your not planning on rewraping it so a removable cast material is way overkill. the 3165 with the THICK 200 lam is perfection.

ZsVinylInc

mdo with oracal 3165 and a 200 or 210 lam is perfect. made em before. if you use 3M it will be worth more than the table (especially since he doesnt want to spend the money). and your not planning on rewraping it so a removable cast material is way overkill. the 3165 with the THICK 200 lam is perfection.

+1 :thumb:

visualeyez

Done a few of these living in a college town. We print on calendered and laminate with satin calendered laminate for minimal glare. We charge $160 including install on thier sheet of plywood, and then seal all the edges with 2" black gorilla tape. It will last longer than their college career...