• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and After I'm starting on

SignManiac

New owners are opening a restaurant. They are from out of town and did not know the local sign companies. They spoke with a local competitor about having a sign made. They described over the phone what they were looking for and without being shown a design, layout, proof, the other company showed up and lettered the sign. It wasn't anything like they had described. So they got on the interweb and found me. I met with them, listened to what they were after and I said I could improve on the sign. They gave me total freedom to do my thang. This is the re-design and it's nearly completed and will be up by Friday. I also did the business cards, embroidered shirts and another wall mounted 4'x8' sign. They have been really wonderful to work with and haven't questioned price at all.

I'm been preaching for years that design sells. This is a good example.

Attachments

• Abbott Station Before and After.jpg
    Abbott Station Before and After.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 92

SignManiac

Close up shot of the face. The grey is actually metallic silver. The colors "pop" :)

Attachments

• abbot.jpg
    abbot.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 113

JBusch260

Oh wow, very cool! The new layout on the first picture is multitudes better, but then seeing it close up, it really adds to the design. Well done! :thumb:

SignManiac

No the Abbott lettering is 3/4" prismatic PVC painted in Matthew's metallic deep red. There is also going to be a 2" wide black dimensional frame around the outer edge when the faces are attached to the frame work. Just a subtle hint of dimension really adds a nice touch to it.

Tony McD

So at night...the pvc lettering will look black?

- - - Updated - - -

So at night...the pvc lettering will look black?

Marlene

I like the original better....not. you always do a great job

- - - Updated - - -

I like the original better....not. you always do a great job

SignManiac

Thank you Marlene. I see I'm not the only one having posting issues today. Pages are loading really slow and acting very strange. I'm sure it's all to do with the site update.