• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and After Smack Down...

SignManiac

Even I am subject to blind indifference. I was asked to replace a sign and I said no problem, but I said I would have to make a few changes for the better.

I submitted my rework and was told no good. Make it exactly like the original. I said no and suggested they find the original maker. Just makes you wonder what people perceive some times.

Attachments

• missi1.jpg
    missi1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 108
  • missi2.jpg
    missi2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 75

Marlene

yours looks better, of course. people have strange reasons that aren't always clear as to the why's behind something like this. who knows what their reasons were. too bad granny Buttercup will be spending eternity under a crappy looking plaque.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
too bad granny Buttercup will be spending eternity under a crappy looking plaque.

28 years old is a little young for a granny. I'm thinking sorority house mom, with the Gamma Upsilon.

Shame too about the sign, like the new design better than just blocked out lettering.

Bigdawg

Just Me
It also might be that there are other plaques that match up to the crappy one. Too bad you weren't the original signmaker...

genericname

yours is much better...hands down, but i would respect their wishes and keep it original. Changing something now might hurt.

I dunno... I think he did the right thing. They get consistency by going to their original guy, and you maintain your image by setting a quality standard.

At the end of the day, you're only as good as what you put out the door.

CES020

You spent time designing it how you wanted it and then told them to go use someone else. Did you get paid for that? If not, it's you that lost on the deal, not them.