• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and After...

rjpjr

I am accustomed to doing a lot of repeat high volume work that is not very challenging. Every once in a while I get to have a little fun. A recent customer brought us a RV/Trailer combination that had completely different graphics applied to them. He wanted the RV graphics to continue onto the trailer. The customer was very pleased with final product.

Attachments

• Zotec-trailer-before.jpg
    Zotec-trailer-before.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Zotec-trailer-after.jpg
    Zotec-trailer-after.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 130

JR's

I really like how the colors almost match perfectly, And the flow is consistent from the front vehicle to the back.
Nice job. :)

JR

jay*doc

Very, very well done. I had to open both photos and look back and forth at the differenced to fully appreciate it!

Mikeifg

:notworthy:If your TKO, It's awesome work and I bet it was a nice change from the fleetwork you guys do. Good Company... I used to do installs and removals for you guys in 95 worked in the screen department as well.