• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Belichoke?

OldPaint

yep...............UNREAL!!!!!!! big mistake goin for the 2 yrds 4th down, at the 30!!!!!!!! that cost em the game.
MY STEELERS CHOKED TODAY...........Bengals beat em. but thats ok, MARVIN LEWIS, their coach, is from FORT CHERRY HIGH SCHOOL, which my high school, BURGETTSTOWN, was their RIVAL TEAM.
SAINTS ARE STILL ON TOP TOO 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cowboys got their butts handed to em by GREENBAY, iam always happy when the COWBOYS LOSE))))))

BobM

Still can't believe he did that. Has to be one of the worst calls in his career. Patriots Nation is in shock.

Mikeifg

Hey if he made it we would all be talking about how great he is.Which he still is. They probably make that play 99-100 times. His D was just getting killed down the stretch. The only thing keeping the Patriots in the lead was mistakes by the Colts Recievers.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i loved it, it made the pain of the Bills game/season a little more palitable...

in the end it was belichoke's call, but GAYdy really made the call. he was hand gesturing the punt team off the field, then burned a timeout and went over to his husband and conviced him that superfag could make it happen!!!!

looks like the magic is finally fading for the queen!!!!

A W E S O M E Game!!!!!!!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Great game, great ending! I was just about to turn out the lights but decided to watch it until the end. I love watching Belichick lose.:peace!:

klmjff

GAYDY..thats great! Indy is a better team period. Im a cowboys fan, so I suck anyways. Watching USC get throttled on Saturday made my weekend though!

54warrior

Nothing could have made me happier than to see Tom Brady, Bellicheck, and the rest of the cheaters up there in Boston lose!!!