• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BELLEVUE BQ

SIGN-TECH

I am looking for a specific font called Bellevue BQ. Wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase this in a eps. or vector pdf. file.
Respectfully
Bryan

shoresigns

google it and find a source.

[EDITED] Googling it brings up mostly pirate sites, and WhatFontIs sends you to a dead link. Tracking down the legitimate source to purchase a font isn't always as simple as it should be.

Here's the best place to buy it from – the company that designed the font. It's part of a family that's sold as a bundle, and note that there are several versions with varying prices. You would probably be fine with the cheapest one (Bellevue Std) instead of the BQ version.

https://www.bertholdtypes.com/font/berthold-scripts-1/bq/

Also note that fonts are not normally sold as EPS or PDF files. You'll normally get an OTF or TTF file that can easily be installed on any computer and then accessed from the dropdown font menu in your favourite design app.

Last edited:

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator

Illegal links to fonts are not allowed here. Since you've been here for 8 years, perhaps now would be a good time for you to re-read the Signs101 Rules.

I'm curious to know how you've rather classified the mentioned links as "illegal" shoresigns?
The previous forum owner Fred Weiss has even posted a link to dafontfree.net

At the end of the day though -- while we appreciate your vitriolic push towards recognizing the legality of fonts -- We would cordially ask that you leave the moderating to the actual Signs101 Staff OR even request to join the team if you think you can add a higher standard of professionalism as concerns moderating the forum.

Thanks,

SignsSupport

visual800

I understand the legality of the links to fonts. Both sites I listed are NOT linked to some "sharing" sites. Especially dafont, which has been linked to several times on your site. Nonetheless its your site, your rules