Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BELLEVUE BQ

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by SIGN-TECH, Aug 22, 2018.

1. SIGN-TECH

SIGN-TECH New Member

Dec 29, 2010
    I am looking for a specific font called Bellevue BQ. Wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase this in a eps. or vector pdf. file.
    Respectfully
    Bryan

Tags:
  2. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    google it and find a source.

3. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
  4. shoresigns

shoresigns Very Active Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    [EDITED] Googling it brings up mostly pirate sites, and WhatFontIs sends you to a dead link. Tracking down the legitimate source to purchase a font isn't always as simple as it should be.

Here's the best place to buy it from – the company that designed the font. It's part of a family that's sold as a bundle, and note that there are several versions with varying prices. You would probably be fine with the cheapest one (Bellevue Std) instead of the BQ version.

https://www.bertholdtypes.com/font/berthold-scripts-1/bq/

Also note that fonts are not normally sold as EPS or PDF files. You'll normally get an OTF or TTF file that can easily be installed on any computer and then accessed from the dropdown font menu in your favourite design app.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    Shore, I think you need work on your commentary.

6. shoresigns

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    I think all the damn wildfire smoke here is making me moody. I do stand by what I said, minus the tone, so apologies if I was a little rude, MarleneMarlene and 2B2B.

• Like Like x 1
  7. shoresigns

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    I'm curious to know how you've rather classified the mentioned links as "illegal" shoresignsshoresigns?
    The previous forum owner Fred WeissFred Weiss has even posted a link to dafontfree.net

At the end of the day though -- while we appreciate your vitriolic push towards recognizing the legality of fonts -- We would cordially ask that you leave the moderating to the actual Signs101 Staff OR even request to join the team if you think you can add a higher standard of professionalism as concerns moderating the forum.

Thanks,

SignsSupport

9. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I understand the legality of the links to fonts. Both sites I listed are NOT linked to some "sharing" sites. Especially dafont, which has been linked to several times on your site. Nonetheless its your site, your rules