• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bend cartridge needle.

Fatboy

I inserted a new cartridge into my sp540. The cartridge did not go in all the way.On inspection I saw that the needle that go into the cartridge is bend.Can this part be easily replaced.Please help

robcbd

I have the same problem with needle/sucker breaking on CJ-500

Did you figure out your problem. I have the same problem on my cj-500 and I'm trying to find the replacement needle. You would think you would be able to just replace the needle/sucker.

Rob

Ragnabrok

the needle is glued into the plastic of the cartridge bay. I've replaced a few on VS series from leaky ink cartridges, the ink melted the cartridge bay.

The cartridge bay comes as a single unit, just remove the old one, replace the new and hook up the wiring.

robcbd

Thanks!

the needle is glued into the plastic of the cartridge bay. I've replaced a few on VS series from leaky ink cartridges, the ink melted the cartridge bay.

The cartridge bay comes as a single unit, just remove the old one, replace the new and hook up the wiring.

Thanks!