• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bertholdprinthead - is it good?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd wager some money that if you buy something from that site you will get absolutely nothing and will be scammed.

If a site is selling print heads for less than half of any known reputable site that should raise a big red flag. Plus the fact that the domain is registered in Indonesia.... where the majority of scam site like this are registered from.

brightbanner

i like vivid color
I'd wager some money that if you buy something from that site you will get absolutely nothing and will be scammed.

If a site is selling print heads for less than half of any known reputable site that should raise a big red flag. Plus the fact that the domain is registered in Indonesia.... where the majority of scam site like this are registered from.

+1

There are many scam sites in Indonesia like it.

humen2

OK, I have checked the forum and found out they are in the gray zone, I will stay with digiprint and the mimaki provider in my country.
Thanks.