• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Best Banner Hem Tape...?

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
On second thought - I do see the link being redirected to VigLink. VigLink is a Signs101 sponsor.
I'm not exactly sure if it's working correctly but will investigate the issue further. Until then - simply click the "Continue to amazon.com" button:
2018-06-06_17-50-45.png

Thanks,

SignsSupport

Josh Kuper

I have found a banner tape that is way stronger than any of the other banner tapes on the market but I only have it in 1" for now. It's also way cheaper than any of the "banner" tapes on the market at $6 for a 55yard roll. I've switched quite a few shops over to it so far as they can't beat the price.

I'm hesitant to say what it is until I get my deal done with the manufacturer... We want to distribute it since it's so good.
Did you ever release this info?

Christian @ 2CT Media

I did in another post; It's ProTapes 410. They decided against us distributing and jacked the price way up, but it's still less than most banner tapes. We have switched to Bron Killer Red as it's probably the strongest tape on the market.

2B

I did in another post; It's ProTapes 410. They decided against us distributing and jacked the price way up, but it's still less than most banner tapes. We have switched to Bron Killer Red as it's probably the strongest tape on the market.

Do you have a suggested source for either of the tapes?

ProTapes 410 - Amazon is out of stock
Bron Killer Red - has LOTS of google hits

Christian @ 2CT Media

• Informative
Reactions: 2B