• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BEST CHROME VINYL

DL Signs

Never go against the family
RGI's Mirror Chrome is about the best I've found. 10 year, non tarnishing. Not cheap, but all their stuff is worth it when you want the best.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Oddly their PDF says it's not compatible with eco-solvent. Though I have printed on stuff not made for solvent ink before and it is hit and miss.

They said the same thing, but when I looked at it, the print was phenomenal.

Carol Sundberg

RGI's Mirror Chrome is about the best I've found. 10 year, non tarnishing. Not cheap, but all their stuff is worth it when you want the best.

DL Signs The RGI website says it's non-printable, yet it also says it's punched for the Gerber Edge. Do you know if it, in fact, is Edge-printable?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
DL Signs The RGI website says it's non-printable, yet it also says it's punched for the Gerber Edge. Do you know if it, in fact, is Edge-printable?
I only use it for cut lettering or accents because it's so durable, and that's what it sounded like the OP was looking for.
It doesn't specify whether it's for Gerber printers, or just the sprocket cutters. Contact them and ask em'.