• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Cutter On The Market

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
a whipper snipper is great for tall grass and a table saw is one of the best ways to accurately cut wood and a few other things, too....

Bly

I was spending stupid amounts of time and money going to the barber until I bought some electric hair clippers.
Now a quick run over with a #1 every couple of weeks and I'm good to go!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I hear ya...

And this might be a bit more obscure, but I have one big toenail that, for some reason, grows just a little thicker than the others and regular toenail clipper doesn't quite do the job... but I have found just a small wire-cutter plier works absolutely wonderful for that application. Who knew? :)

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Sign Works

You might want to be a little more specific.

Attachments

• cutter.jpg
    cutter.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 226

Gary Wiant

I'm assuming your talking about vinyl cutters, I'll throw my .02 in and say from my 25 year experience Summa S2 class are the best followed by Graphtec FC class. The Summa S2 are incredible. Very very accurate, track exceptionally & cut very thick materials. Not sure what else you could ask from a cutter.

Good Luck

Christian @ 2CT Media

If you want the "best" cutters on the market you need to look into flatbed cutters and have a budget of $60K+

If you just need basic roll cutting, we loved our GCC Jaguar IV for under $6k but the Summa S2 T series 8s the best roll cutter out there.