• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best estimate software?

ilya

I am looking for an estimate program for my shop.
I do neon, vinyl, channel, digital, print, basically fully operating shop.
Please recommend me what you would consider is the best option and why.
Thanks in advance.

Pgritton

Want an interesting experience?

Call Cyrious and ask them how much their product is....!

My answer after several pauses was, well it depends on several variables and I could have someone call you....

Hmmm.. was hoping for a quick answer say 400, 500, 600 etc ....

cartoad

We use Activity and Estimate. Activity is our main pos program, but use Estimate for some of the projects that I want to break down by costs. There is also Graphix Pro another long time contributor/member here. All offer some sort of trail. Check out their sites to see what will work best for your operation.

canadianchef

GraphixCalc Pro

:Canada 2:We have a wonderful merchant on here with their GraphixCalc Pro version that I use and I highly recommend it. It is very inexpensive compared to other software packages.
Regards
Terry

activitydude

At Activity Software we use Access and SQL for the database and our program performs all of the functions you are looking for and more. There is only one price for the standard version but we do sell web features for those that really want or need them.
And, we don't place limits on how much work you can do without upgrading

Sign up for our FREE 30 Day Trial version on our website and test it for yourself.

wildside

we use cyrious, because it works, flat out

since using it, i don't believe it is possible to lose money on a job as long as it is set up properly

yes it is expensive, but when you invest 30 plus grand into your equipment to make money, why do people skimp on the very thing that does the estimating and invoicing....baffles me....