• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best flatbed under $100k Used

steveimage

We have a true vacuum table flatbed for sale under $49K. It is still in operation and running well. We want to sell the printer because we are a print-for-pay company and have already added a newer faster unit. This printer would work very well for a sign shop especially as a first printer. It can print on flexible materials like self adhesive and banner material (the ink is completely flexible and can be used for fleet graphics) as well as rigid ones like Sintra, MDO, etc.

Please see attached for more info.

Attachments

• T220 Sell Sheet v4.jpg
    T220 Sell Sheet v4.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 108

jdigital

We are selling our Zund 215+ UV printer (6 color CMYKLcLm). Have had it for 3.5 years. Used extensively for the first 2 years and running less than 50% the last year and a half. Still printing well. Asking 60K but willing to negotiate. Please PM me if interested

jdigital

Sorry, our Zund 215+ bit the dust, literally. A van blasted through our wall and ran into our printer, ouch

HaroldDesign

I HIGHLY suggest looking into the HP H45000. Great printer around $60,000. Faster and larger one around $80,000. No doubt the best printer for the money, and better than some that cost a lot more.

benjercorp

iprintstl to be honest don't go near a colorspan or other Hp Flatbed they are simply not reliable I have work with many flatbed UV printers and the best in my opinion Dilli neo titan exactly the thing you looking for..